Friday, January 1, 2010

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE - AN AMAZING NYE

In the past five or so years I have owned two different venues - this has to be one of the best NYE parties yet. I heard that we had a full blue moon which is supposed to only happen once every 20 years on NYE. I wonder if that had something to do with the fantastic night. Thank you to everyone!!! All the friends came out to support and ring in the new year with us at Euphoria. Loud shout to Robert Ayala my childhood friend, Mark Frank Montoya (bad ass pro snowboarder from D Town), and especially to Tommy Rodriguez.

I only had a chance to take three pics but I am hoping people will email me some additional pics of the night later.

Tommy and His Lady


Pro Snowboarder Mark Frank Montoya and Robert Ayala

No comments:

Post a Comment