Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Eva Longoria on the cover of Maxim Magazine as the Woman of the year 2014

eva-longoria-maxims-woman-of-the-year-2014 eva-longoria-maxims-woman-of-the-year-2014 2 eva-longoria-maxims-woman-of-the-year-2014 3 eva-longoria-maxims-woman-of-the-year-2014 4 Eva Longoria will grace the over of Maxim‘s January/February 2014 issue, which will hit newsstands on January 17. Here is a few things Eva said about being on the cover: It’s especially awesome after how long it’s been since my first cover. I’ve had a beautiful relationship with Maxim over all these years.” On rescheduling this interview to present her thesis: “Yeah, I’m getting my master’s degree. I was like, ‘My brain can’t jump that fast from a Maxim interview to a thesis!’ Back in high school I really was the chameleon, too. I got along with the honors math club, then I would go to cheerleading practice, and then I was a band geek as well.” On her guilty pleasure that helps her unwind: “Cooking. One thing people are usually surprised about when they get to know me is how domestic I am. So when you see the sexy Maxim cover and then you put it against me in an apron with î our in my hair, it takes a moment to reconcile that image.”

No comments:

Post a Comment