Friday, March 22, 2013

Vanessa Hudgens does a ‘booty pop’ dance for Jay Leno on ‘The Tonight Show’

The ‘Spring Breakers’ star, clad in a figure-hugging yellow dress, bounced around the couch before getting up to do a proper ‘booty pop’ for the audience. Vanessa Hudgens Jay Leno Vanessa Hudgens showed off her dancing skills while visiting Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" Wednesday night. Vanessa Hudgens Jay Leno It all started when Hudgens recounted a party at Madonna's house that she attended with co-star Selena Gomez. "We walked in and we were dancing for a while," she said, "and Selena's doing her thing and I'm like, 'this girl can dance but I need a break because I feel like my ears are ringing.'" Vanessa Hudgens Jay Leno 3 When Leno probed about whether the girls had a dance contest, Hudgens excitedly explained how she got in the mix with Madonna’s dancers. "They were having a dance off so I was like, 'I gotta jump in on this action,'" she said. "They need some of Vanessa up in this. So I had a dance off with some of her dancers, and I took the prize." Vanessa Hudgens Jay Leno 4 "I hate to admit it but when it comes to my dancing, there's a lot of booty popping involved," Hudgens explained. Of course, Leno insisted on seeing a demonstration due to his "old" age. With some help from the house band and cheering from the crowd, Hudgens got up and enthusiastically "popped" her rear to the beat. Source: dailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment